Mike's chocoholic dream cookie. These are delicious!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream butter in large bowl. MIx in sugars, egg, milk and vanilla. Mix on high speed about 1 minute.
- 3Sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda and stir into butter mixture.
- 4When smooth, stir in chocolate chips, oats and nuts with wooden spoon.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart, and bake about 10 - 15 minutes until firm.
- 6Makes about 5 1/2 doz cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mike's Double Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 67.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g