This is to die for! I found this on Ben & Jerry's website a few months ago. Now that I've tasted it I can't believe I waited that long to try it. I'm adding it to my list of all-time favorite comfort foods. Brought it to work and it disappeared in 10 minutes flat! I omitted the sugar the recipe calls for because it was sweet enough for me. I also used the regular sized semisweet chocolate chips instead of the miniature ones and added about 1/2 cup coarsely broken walnuts. An easy way to melt the ice cream is to put the unopened pints in the fridge overnight to thaw out. This would be a great brunch recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch cake pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place bread cubes in an even layer in bottom of pan.
- 3Sprinkle sliced bananas and chocolate chips evenly over bread cubes.
- 4Stir together the eggs, melted ice cream, sugar, salt and vanilla.
- 5Pour this mixture evenly over bread cubes.
- 6Bake for 27- 30 minutes or until pudding is set.
- 7Pudding should still appear moist on top.
- 8DO NOT OVERBAKE.
- 9Place on cooling rack.
- 10Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mike's Chunky Monkey Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 253.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ben & Jerry chunky monkey ice cream