Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation of the many Chocolate Martini's out there. This version is quite tasty. The finished martini looks like chocolate milk with chocolate flecks floating within.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces godiva chocolate liqueur
- 4 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 ounce chocolate shavings
- Add vanilla vodka, Godiva Chocolate liqueur, and ice cubes to a coctail shaker.
- Shake well for 4 seconds and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish (sprinkle) the chocolate shavings into the drink.
Loved this martini! I didi use whipped cream vodka instead of vanilla as that is what I had on hand...but it was fabulous....made for PAC fall 2012