Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A little heat, a little lime, a little sweetness...
Make and share this Mike's Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped fine
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 4 slices onion rings
- Combine lime juice, orange juice, honey, paprika, chili powder, pepper flakes, garlic, and parsley in a bowl. Whisk until well blended.
- Add in chicken, bell peppers, and onions. Toss to coat thouroughly.
- Marinate 4-24 hours.
- Grill or pan-fry the fajitas until the chicken is done.
- ]Serve hot, with warm corn tortillas.