Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I came across this recipe while looking for a standard apple martini. I liked it, so it is worthy of a post. The standard apple martini is posted as "Mike's Apple Martini".
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce dekuyper pucker sour apple schnapps
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- 4 ice cubes
- Add ice, vodka, butterscotch schnapps, DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps, and cranberry juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 4 seconds.
- Pour into a martini glass.
This was too sweet for my taste! Very pretty though! Made for PAC fall 2012
This is a great martini. Thanks for posting. Made for Bargain basement tag game