Recipe by Mike McCarthy
A fun way to cook chicken at your next party outside. Originally posted by Chewman with funny pictures to follow at http://www.angelcities.com/members/chewman/chicken.html
- 1 whole fryer chicken (1/500th of a ton)
- 1 can beer, one for each chicken (They don't like to share)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons crab boil
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Open beer and drink half.
- Empty rest of the beer into bowl and stir in rest of ingredients.
- Pour mixture back into can.
- Shove can up chicken's butt.
- Set on grill using legs and can as a tripod and close grill.
- Cook about one hour (until juices run clear).
- The less often you peek, the quicker it will be done.