Plan ahead these need to marinade for at least 12 hours but 24 hours is even better, I also throw in some chopped green onions, but that is optional, you will *love* this recipe! :)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, Dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, orange juice, garlic and honey; whisk until well combined.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Marinate in the fridge for 12-24 hours (24 hours is best).
- Remove the pork from marinade; discard the marinade.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
great chops! marinated the chops in a zip-lock and found i needed about half the amount. saved the other half to baste the chops while they were cooking. delicious, thanks so much for posting. p.s. used low-sodium soy sauce, served chops with long grain and wild rice.
Great recipe - we love these on the grill - so moist and flavorful! This makes a LOT of marinade; I usually either make half the amount or double the number of chops.
Absolutely PERFECT! We only marinated for a few hours and it still turned out perfectly. This will be a new "go to" for pork!