Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Plan ahead these need to marinade for at least 12 hours but 24 hours is even better, I also throw in some chopped green onions, but that is optional, you will *love* this recipe! :)
Top Review by susie61
great chops! marinated the chops in a zip-lock and found i needed about half the amount. saved the other half to baste the chops while they were cooking. delicious, thanks so much for posting. p.s. used low-sodium soy sauce, served chops with long grain and wild rice.
- 8 pork chops (about 1-inch thick)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 cups orange juice
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 cup honey
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, Dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, orange juice, garlic and honey; whisk until well combined.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Marinate in the fridge for 12-24 hours (24 hours is best).
- Remove the pork from marinade; discard the marinade.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once.