Plan ahead these need to marinade for at least 12 hours but 24 hours is even better, I also throw in some chopped green onions, but that is optional, you will *love* this recipe! :)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soy sauce, Dijon mustard, cayenne pepper, orange juice, garlic and honey; whisk until well combined.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Marinate in the fridge for 12-24 hours (24 hours is best).
- Remove the pork from marinade; discard the marinade.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once.