Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this one night when my family wanted supreme pizzas. I made two supreme pizzas, one red and one white. They turned out really, really good! I'm posting the recipe here so I can made it again and again.......
- 1 mama mary's prepared pizza crust
- 6 tablespoons ragu light alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese (eyeball it till it looks like enough to cover crust) or 6 tablespoons spaghetti sauce (eyeball it till it looks like enough to cover crust)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 lb hamburger, extra lean
- 1 (6 ounce) packagehormel Canadian bacon or 1 (6 ounce) package turkey pepperoni
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 sweet onion, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- Brown hamburger meat in a skillet and add basil, oregano and garlic.
- Spread Alfredo sauce (or Spaghetti sauce) on prepared pizza crust and top with 1/2 of the cheese. Next put hamburger meat, the rest of the cheese and the vegetables on top. Can sprinkle on more basil and oregano for color.
- Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes or until crust is brown.