Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a peanut butter-less version of a yummy favorite!
- 1 lb whole wheat spaghetti
- 1⁄2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch scallion, sliced, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 4 cups snow peas, trimmed and sliced on the bias
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain; rinse under cold water.
- Meanwhile, whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, vinegar (or lime juice), crushed red pepper, 1/4 cup scallions and 2 tablespoons cilantro (if using).
- Add noodles, snow peas and bell pepper; toss to coat.
- To serve, mix in sesame seeds and garnish with remaining scallions and cilantro.
Used regular spaghetti and came out just as good!!