1/1 Photo of Mika's Raspberry Pizza Dessert
Mika G.'s Note:
I've been making this for years. It's very easy but it looks like you spent a lot of time making it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll 1 roll of crescent rolls and seal all perferations. On floured surface roll out to about 10"x14" and put on a cookie sheet.
- 2Mix Raspberry jam and walnuts together and put on top of the crescent roll crust.
- 3Unroll the second roll of crescent rolls and seal all the perferations. On floured surface roll out and cut long strips with a knife or a pizza cutter.
- 4Put strips on top of raspberry jam to make a (lattice style)decorative topping.
- 5You can put an egg wash on now if you would like.
- 6Cook for about 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown. After totally cooled top with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mika's Raspberry Pizza Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls