Recipe by Mika G.
I've been making this for years. It's very easy but it looks like you spent a lot of time making it.
- 1 (18 ounce) jar raspberry jam, seedless if you prefer
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll 1 roll of crescent rolls and seal all perferations. On floured surface roll out to about 10"x14" and put on a cookie sheet.
- Mix Raspberry jam and walnuts together and put on top of the crescent roll crust.
- Unroll the second roll of crescent rolls and seal all the perferations. On floured surface roll out and cut long strips with a knife or a pizza cutter.
- Put strips on top of raspberry jam to make a (lattice style)decorative topping.
- You can put an egg wash on now if you would like.
- Cook for about 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown. After totally cooled top with powdered sugar.