Recipe by Mika G.
My family loves these very flavorful burgers and I love them because they are so easy! Great for a weeknight dinner. We have them with rice, kimchi and mandu but you can have them with just chips too.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 6 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 hamburger buns, small
- sesame seeds, to top
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 9 ingredients and set aside.
- Place separated and opened buns on a cookie sheet. (making 16 open-faced buns).
- With a butter knife place the raw hamburger mixture very thinly on buns.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top hamburger mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hamburger looks cooked.
- Broil for a few minutes to crisp and brown.