1/1 Photo of Mika's Open-Face Korean Hamburgers
Mika G.'s Note:
My family loves these very flavorful burgers and I love them because they are so easy! Great for a weeknight dinner. We have them with rice, kimchi and mandu but you can have them with just chips too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 6 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- 8 hamburger buns, small
- sesame seeds, to top
- 1Combine first 9 ingredients and set aside.
- 2Place separated and opened buns on a cookie sheet. (making 16 open-faced buns).
- 3With a butter knife place the raw hamburger mixture very thinly on buns.
- 4Sprinkle sesame seeds on top hamburger mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until hamburger looks cooked.
- 6Broil for a few minutes to crisp and brown.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mika's Open-Face Korean Hamburgers
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 998.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 17.1 g