- 2 (12 inch) pre-made prepared pizza crust (I use Mama Marys)
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 2 (2 1/4 ounce) black olives, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (more to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat and add taco seasoning as per instructions on packet. Set aside.
- Spread approximately 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce on each pizza crust.
- Next split the hamburger meat between the two crusts.
- Next sprinkle on green chilies, black olives and cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 10 minutes or until crusts starts to brown. Hint: For a crisper crust, broil until desired appearance is achieved.