Recipe by Mika G.
I got this recipe on an adoption site after I adopted my daughter from S. Korea. They are so yummy and addictive!
- 236.59 ml butter (REAL, NO substitutions)
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml hot water
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml flour
- 177.44 ml toasted sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter with brown and white sugars. Add eggs and beat well. Add baking soda, hot water and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Stir in flour and sesame seeds to make a stiff dough. Cover and chill until dough is firm.
- Roll heaping teaspoonfuls into balls; place on greased baking sheet, about 2" apart. Flatten slightly. Bake at 325 degrees for 10-12 minutes.