1/1 Photo of Mika's Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon
Mika G.'s Note:
I love salmon and here is another great recipe for it. I sometimes like to put the salmon under the broiler for a minute once I put on the glaze. It caramelizes it a bit which is so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, water and mustard.
- 2In a small non-stick skillet, heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and cook salmon 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden and just cooked through.
- 3Transfer salmon to 4 plates. Add honey mixture to skillet and simmer stirring occasionally, until it reaches a glaze-like consistency.
- 4Pour glaze over salmon and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mika's Honey and Soy Glazed Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.3
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 87.5 mg
- Sodium 1175.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 35.7 g