Recipe by Mika G.
I love salmon and here is another great recipe for it. I sometimes like to put the salmon under the broiler for a minute once I put on the glaze. It caramelizes it a bit which is so yummy.
Top Review by chelley
Loved this recipe. Made it twice and it was a hit both times. I served it with rice cooked with ginger and coconut milk and they were perfect for each other.My 87 year old mom loves it too!
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- toasted sesame seeds (to garnish)
- green onion, chopped for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, lime juice, water and mustard.
- In a small non-stick skillet, heat oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking and cook salmon 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden and just cooked through.
- Transfer salmon to 4 plates. Add honey mixture to skillet and simmer stirring occasionally, until it reaches a glaze-like consistency.
- Pour glaze over salmon and sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions.