Recipe by Mika G.
I had something like this at Incredible Pizza here in town. I had to come home to recreate it. *Note* You can add bacon or chili to make a bacon burger or chili burger pizza!
Top Review by KellyMae
Very good. Had no idea what to expect, didn't really think it would taste like a cheeseburger, but it did. The pickles on top really made it, so much so I don't think I'd even make it if I was out of the pickles. Used frozen ball of dough bought at the supermarket. Browned the ground beef and onions together.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 prepared pizza crust (I use Mama Marys)
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard, divided
- 22 dill pickle slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Carmelize onions in a skillet until starting to turn brown. Add hamburger meat and cook until done. Set aside.
- Spread approximately 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard on each pizza crust. Top each with hamburger/onion mixture.
- Top each with 1 1/2 cups cheese; bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
- *Hint* For a crispier crust, broil until desired appearance is achieved.
- Top with dill pickle slices and extra mustard if desired.