Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After adopting my daughter from S. Korea I have a passion for making Korean food. This is a wonderful bulgogi recipe and so easy. Cooking time does not include marinating overnight. *Have your butcher slice the beef paper thin for you.
- 453.59-680.38 g beef, ribeye, sliced paper thin
- 88.74 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml honey
- 59.16 ml rice wine
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml toasted sesame seeds
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix together everything except meat to make marinade. Rip meat into small pieces and add meat to marinade mixture. Mix in very well and let sit overnight.
- Preheat a large skillet with sesame oil. Add beef mixture and cook until browned.
- Serve over rice.
Great recipe! I made this as written, letting it marinate for eight hours. The marinating is very important. I served this over rice with asparagus on the side. I may add a little bit of cornstarch next time just to thicken that sauce a bit, but that's just my preference. The flavor was great; thanx!
Yummy! This was so good.
Mika I just love this Bulgogi recipe! It's by FAR our favorite for bulgogi and my kids beg for it. We are making it for her birthday tonight. Love ya!!!