Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I try to make a new pizza a week and I wanted to come up with a good Buffalo pizza. This one turned out so YUMMY! My whole family loved it and can't wait to have it again!
- 1 mama mary's prepared pizza crust
- 6 tablespoons ragu light alfredo sauce with parmesan cheese (or eyeball it till it looks like enough to cover crust)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) packagetyson oven roasted diced chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons franks redhot buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, minced
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl mix chicken cubes with Buffalo sauce and set aside.
- Spread Alfredo sauce on prepared pizza crust and top with 1/2 the mozzarella cheese. Top with chicken cubes (sprinkle on any sauce remaining in the bowl), onions, mushrooms, black olives and cilantro. Finish with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 425 for about 15 minutes or until crust is brown.
I left out the cilantro because we don't really care for it too much. This pizza rocks!
This was an awesome tasty treat of a dinner. I cubed and cooked my chicken the night before, and soaked it in Frank's overnight. I used green onions, because it seems like the green onion flavor is a good match for the Buffalo sauce. My only complaint is that I couldn't stop eating it.
Very yummy! I used low fat cheese and omitted the onion/cilantro. It was fantastic and SO filling! Thanks for sharing!