Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This makes a wonderful breakfast. We usually have it on holiday mornings or take it to work for birthdays. To make it extra special add some red pepper flakes for a little extra zing!
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, cut into small pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and put into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
I added some coarse ground pepper and crushed red pepper flakes to the mixture before baking. I made in a 13x9 pan instead of a Bundt pan, and baked about 35 minutes. I'm not a very big fan of eggs, but this was very good. Thanks, Mika G.!