Recipe by Jeanette1981
Quick and easy homemade style chili. Whether you like it spicy or just tasty, you won't be disappointed. It's chili for those who love a little beef with their beans!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans (with or without jalapenos)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel (mild or hot)
- 8 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 3⁄4 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons red pepper powder (if you like it spicy)
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno, sliced (if you like it spicy)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef and drain fat.
- Add the Tomato Sauce and all spices to the beef. Simmer for 10 minutes. While simmering proceed with step 3.
- Drain 1/2 the liquid out all cans of beans and the cans of Rotel.
- Add the cans of Kidney Beans, Ranch Style Beans, Black Beans and Rotel to a large pot. Then add the ground beef and Tomato Sauce mixture. Mix Well.
- Heat to a boil and then reduce heat to low-med. Simmer for at least 30 min's while stirring occasionally. The longer it simmers the better it tastes! Should feed at least 5 with leftovers for later.