Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is great right out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of cool whip.
- 946.0 ml peach
- 88.74 ml margarine
- 177.44 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml milk
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- Drain the peaches and sprinkle with cinnamon
- and sugar. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place 8x8
- baking dish in oven with the butter in it to melt.
- Mix flour, sugar, milk and baking powder in
- blender or mixing bowl. Pour batter over the melted butter. Spoon peaches over batter.
- Bake for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
I scaled back for 3 serves and didn't add sugar to the peaches as I feel the fruit is sweet enough but we thoroughly enjoyed this easy to do dessert, thank you Hill Family, made for Photo Tag tag game.
Not a chance this will serve 8 - I think I ate a third all by myself (although I did have only soup for supper). I used thawed frozen peaches, reduced the butter to 4 tbl. Next time I think I will sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the cobbler instead of just on the peaches. Next time I might add some blackberries with the peaches - I think that would work together well. Thanks for a delicious and easy dessert.
Wow! I have never had Peach Cobbler before but I love peaches and I love sweets and this was so good! I ate half of it all by myself before my husband even got to try it. It was so easy to make and tastes delicious and looks beautiful. I will definitely be making this again and again. Thank you so much for this recipe.