Mignon's Artichoke Squares
- Drain marinade from 1 jar artichokes into frying pan. Add onion and garlic to frying pan. Saute 5 minute
- Drain other jar (reserving juice). Chop artichokes from both jars and set aside -- you can also do these in the blender but don't let them get to fine.
- In a bowl beat eggs with a fork. Add everyting else.
- Bake in a 7x11 dish for 30 min at 325.
- Cool in pan -- the cut in 1 inch squares and serve.
- ** These can also be frozen and reheated. If you let them thaw, they take about 10 min at 350 to reheat.