Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
This is a combination I put together. I wanted some sweetness and some heat. They turned out great. Feel free to adjust to your liking.
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 6 chicken wings, cut into 3 sections (discard tips or save for stock)
- 6 tablespoons corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Season wings with Taco seasoning. Refrigerate overnight.
- Deep-fry wings in fryer at 350 degrees F. While wings are frying, make sauce.
- In a large pot, mix all remainin ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. When wings are done, add them to the simmering sauce. Mix well to coat all wings. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- NOTE: Cook time does not include marinating.