1/3 Photos of Mightyro's Sticky Spicy Taco Wings
This is a combination I put together. I wanted some sweetness and some heat. They turned out great. Feel free to adjust to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 6 chicken wings, cut into 3 sections (discard tips or save for stock)
- 6 tablespoons corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 1/2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 1/4 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1Season wings with Taco seasoning. Refrigerate overnight.
- 2Deep-fry wings in fryer at 350 degrees F. While wings are frying, make sauce.
- 3In a large pot, mix all remainin ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer. When wings are done, add them to the simmering sauce. Mix well to coat all wings. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 4NOTE: Cook time does not include marinating.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mightyro's Sticky Spicy Taco Wings
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 576.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 52.8 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar