Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A twist on pimento cheese.
Make and share this Mightyro's Pimento-Blue Cheese Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup extra-sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces pimento pepper, diced, drained
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1⁄2 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well combined.
I've never been a fan of blue cheese, but I made this recipe for my other half who really liked it, as did several guests ~ What can I say! And, I'll even admit, though not too loudly, that after mixing all the ingredients EXTREMELY WELL (thus eliminating most of the evidence of blue cheese, I didn't mind eating it! Still, you get the 5 stars from all those others who loved it (Can't ignore their opinion!)! [Tagged, made & reviewed just for the 'Halibut!']