Recipe by mightyro_cooking4u
A concoction I put together to use up some leftover chicken and garlic bread.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 slices garlic toast (thick Texas toast bread)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a casserole dish, layer 4 slices of toast on bottom (if you need to, cut toast to fit, I used a smaller dish). Layer chicken on top of toast.
- Mix soup, chesse, salt and pepper in a bowl. Layer on top of chicken. Place remaining toast on cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees about 20 minutes or til browned and bubbly.