Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy seafood sauce from Elizabeth Powell that my family loves.
Make and share this Mighty Red's Seafood Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml chili sauce
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 0.52 ml Tabasco sauce
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 0.25 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Chill before serving.
- Makes about 2 cups, or 32 one-tablespoon servings.
Great recipe for a shrimp cocktail. It is very similar to my recipe except for the mustard that adds a little zing to it. I made this tasty sauce for Photo Tag.
This is a great one for shrimp lovers. I have made it for over 10 years. It came with an old Master Cook Deluxe program.