Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy seafood sauce from Elizabeth Powell that my family loves.
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 8 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 dash paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients. Chill before serving.
- Makes about 2 cups, or 32 one-tablespoon servings.
Great recipe for a shrimp cocktail. It is very similar to my recipe except for the mustard that adds a little zing to it. I made this tasty sauce for Photo Tag.
This is a great one for shrimp lovers. I have made it for over 10 years. It came with an old Master Cook Deluxe program.