Recipe by Carolyn's Cupboard
Delicious chicken dish, and easy to make. This recipe came from a church cook book.
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 3 -10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups Ritz crackers
- 8 ounces sliced almonds
- 3 cups celery
- 3 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts
- 1 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil chopped celery for 7 minutes, and drain.
- Add soup, drained and sliced water chestnuts, and diced chicken. Put in 9x13 pan.
- Melt margarine, and add crushed Ritz crackers and sliced almonds. Spread this mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.