Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is my mom's recipe. It's a favorite in our family during summer time (which back home is pretty muh all the time. Serve cold with corn tostadas!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (24 ounce) bottlemexican salsa
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- In medium deep square dish, spread cream cheese (evenly).
- Add salsa, lettuce and tomatoes.
- Spread with cheese and serve.
Can't get much easier than this for a quick side to a meal. My family liked this ok, but I think they prefer the traditional 7 layer dip along these same lines. My littlest especially likes anything like this, where he can get a lot of dip with just a little chip. Thanks for sharing your family favorites!