Recipe by I'mNotHere
This is a GREAT Tex-Mex meal..we often have for brunch. Serve with refried beans on the side. Also reheats well in the microwave.
- 1 dozen egg, beaten
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crumbled tortilla chips
- 1 can rotel
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat Eggs in a bowl, set aside.
- In large non-stick frying pan, melt butter and saute bell peppers and green onions.
- While those are sautéing, add tortilla chips to beaten eggs.
- Add Rotel and green chillies.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add egg mixture and cook over med-low until eggs are almost set.
- Put on low, add cheese, cover until eggs are done and cheese is melted.