Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Migas is also known as "Crumbs" in simpler English. This dish is very popular in Texas.
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup broken baked tortilla chips
- Mix eggs and milk together.
- Place butter in a non-stick pan.
- Add egg mixture and cook stirring until eggs start to set.
- Add broken tortilla chips and cheese.
- Stir until eggs are set.
Very good! Thank you!
This stuff is great! I halved the recipe as well, and am wishing I hadn't. It would be very, very easy to eat my weight in this. :D
I cut this recipe in half and made it for myself for breakfast this morning! Delicious twist on eggs! I was a little unsure about the tortilla chips, but it was great! I topped mine with homemade salsa and ate it taco-style wrapped in a warm soft tortilla.