Recipe by chappy_J1
This recipe came from Alfred State College dining services, where I used to work ( originally fed 1500 students). A quick breakfast or even a light meal when unexpected guest arrive. You can add what ever you have on hand to fit your life style
- 8 ounces shredded cheese (your choice)
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 loaf bread
- 3⁄4 cup diced bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sweet onion
- 1⁄2 dozen egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut crust from bread slices-butter both sides-place a layer in bottom of a 9x13 pan-.
- Add a layer of ham, peppers, onions and cheese-repeat layers until gone.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, mustard and Worcestershire sauce-pour over entire pan.
- Let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 325*- bake for 1 hr to 1 1/2 hrs- cut into serving size-serve warm, and enjoy.