1/2 Photos of Midwestern Barbequed Chicken Bites
I love barbequed potato chips! And they make for a great coating for these chicken bites! Simple and easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In shallow dish or pie pan, whisk egg, then whisk in milk and 1 Tbl. bbq sauce.
- 2Place crushed chips in another bowl.
- 3Dip chicken into egg mixture, then roll in crush chips til nicely coated.
- 4Arrange on a greased cookie/baking sheet, and bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or til juices run clear.
- 5Serve with extra bbq sauce for dipping!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Midwestern Barbequed Chicken Bites
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.7
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.1 mg
- Sodium 115.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 19.8 g