Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love barbequed potato chips! And they make for a great coating for these chicken bites! Simple and easy to make!
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce, I always use Sweet Baby Ray's
- 4 cups barbecue potato chips, crushed
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-1/2 inch cubes
- additional sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce (or your favorite)
- In shallow dish or pie pan, whisk egg, then whisk in milk and 1 Tbl. bbq sauce.
- Place crushed chips in another bowl.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then roll in crush chips til nicely coated.
- Arrange on a greased cookie/baking sheet, and bake at 400 for 10-15 minutes or til juices run clear.
- Serve with extra bbq sauce for dipping!
Made this for lunch today and so I can have some finger food to snack on while I am out of town this weekend. Great snacking food. Yummm
Great meal with the addition of some french fries on the side and coleslaw on the side!
This got a five star rating from my DS, who is currently the pickiest eater in the house. It was a great way to make crispy chicken bites, and I will definately be making this again!