Top Review by kathycogb
We also stuffed the filets with canned crab meat (drained) Thaw the frozen fillets for about 7 minutes carefully pull apart in the middle and stuff with the crab meat. then pour the sauce over. It was delictable
- 44.37 ml butter
- 59.14 ml flour
- salt and pepper
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 354.88 ml milk
- 177.44 ml cheddar cheese, grated
- 1133.98 g haddock, skinned and boned
- 59.14 ml sherry wine (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the white sauce, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the flour and spices until smooth.
- Gradually stir in the milk.
- Cook until smooth and thick.
- Add the cheese; stir until melted.
- Place the haddock in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the haddock.
- Add the sherry and sprinkle liberally with the paprika.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 45 minutes.