1/2 Photos of Midwest Baked Haddock
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the white sauce, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the flour and spices until smooth.
- 2Gradually stir in the milk.
- 3Cook until smooth and thick.
- 4Add the cheese; stir until melted.
- 5Place the haddock in a greased baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 7Pour the sauce over the haddock.
- 8Add the sherry and sprinkle liberally with the paprika.
- 9Bake in a 325 degree oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Midwest Baked Haddock
Serving Size: 1 (429 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.5
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 244.9 mg
- Sodium 992.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 65.8 g