Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sip by moonlight
Make and share this Midsummer’s Night Dream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 2⁄3 ounces silver tequila
- 1⁄2 ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 dash grenadine
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously; strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Not being a fan of strong tequila tasting drinks, this was perfect for me. The pineapple juice, even though it was only 1/2 ounce helped take off the edge off the almost 2 ounces tequila. I see I forgot to add grenadine, twist my arm, I guess I'll have to make another one. ;-) Made for *Comfort Cage Summer 2009* game my theme was *Hawaiian Nights Adults Only* QI: Pineapple Juice