Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make sure to use fresh, summer-ripe tomatoes in this easy salad.
- 3 cups torn lettuce (your choice or use a blend of different lettuces)
- 2 (6 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained, RESERVE marinade
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, halved
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, in 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Toss together all ingredients in a large bowl EXCEPT reserved marinade. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Before serving, add reserved marinade and toss to coat.