Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce bacardi limon rum
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 ounce prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well, strain into a highball glass almost filled with ice cubes, and serve.
Loved it! Very refreshing and easy to drink. Thanks for sharing :) Made for ZWT7 - Pacific Islands (Vivacious Violets)
Delightful, just delightful. The Midori and Tripe Sec round off the flavor sensation in this drink nicely, and they mix quite well with the rum. This is perfect for a hot summer day. Thanks, Boomette. Made for ZWT7, Mischief Makers.