Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the people at Midori.
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce hiram walker sour apple liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce sour mix
- green apple, slice
- Mix liqueurs together over ice in a shaker.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with a slice of green apple.
A couple of the girls tried this one out and gave it 4 stars...lovely color.
Oh wow, this is delicious! And plenty tart enough for me. I did add about an ounce of sour mix, rather than 1/2 oz. but that was as much to lighten the alcohol as anything. Yummy, yummy; I could drink way too many of these.
This is really good. Instead of sour mix, I tried to use equal parts of fresh lemon juice and cane sugar syrup. Sorry I didn't have green apples to garnish the drink. It was a drink I tagged tonight :) Thanks Kim :) Made for Beverage tag.