Recipe by Charlotte J
Melon flavored cheese cake topped with a sour cream & Midori topping and a Midori glaze
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Midori melon liqueur
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Midori melon liqueur
- 1 cup Midori melon liqueur
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- honeydew balls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix and pat into spring form pan, covering bottom and sides part way up.
- Let cream cheese soften in bowland blend in 1 cup sugar and salt, beat until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- Beat in MIDORI.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until firm in center.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Reset oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and MIDORI for topping and pour onto cake.
- Bake another 10 minutes.
- Bring to boil and cool until syrupy.
- Place melon balls on cake and spoon glaze over.
- Refrigerate and serve.