Recipe by LaJuneBug
This bread is great for chicken salad sandwiches. Recipe from "Bread Machine Magic." Recipe makes 1 1/2 loaf.
Top Review by dicentra
This was one of my recipes for PAC Spring 07. YUMMY! I used regular milk powder and 1 1/4 teaspoons of yeast. I like orange, so I used the zest of a whole orange. This makes AMAZING French toast. YUM! Thanks for sharing.
- 1 1⁄8 cups buttermilk (or 4 tablespoons dry buttermilk powder and 1 1/8 cup water)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast