Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great for a Halloween Gathering!
- 8 ounces brie cheese, round
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese, plus
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, plus
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves, divided
- assorted cracker, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut Brie cheese horizontally into halves.
- Combine blue cheese and walnuts.
- Spread 4 1/2 teaspoons apricot preserves on cut side of one half of Brie cheese; sprinkle with half of blue cheese-walnut mixture.
- Place remaining half of Brie cheese on top; spread with remaining 4 1/2 teaspoons apricot preserves.
- Wrap 3-inch-high strip of foil tightly around Brie; secure with piece of tape.
- Sprinkle remaining blue cheese-walnut mixture over half of apricot preserves to form crescent moon shape.
- Bake cheese in 8X8-inch baking pan 7 to 9 minutes or until soft and beginning to melt.
- Serve immediately with assorted crackers.