- 1 1⁄4 cups thin mint cookies, Crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar, Sifted
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend cookie crumbs with butter and press into bottom and sides of a 9" pie pan.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes and cool thoroughly.
- Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add chocolate,eggs and peppermint extract,beating until well combined.
- Mound filling into the baked pie shell.
- Freeze until firm.