Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are my father in laws recipe. One of my favorites.
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 6 medium russet potatoes, peeled & cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- In small skillet saute garlic in butter.
- Drain potatoes and place in large mixing bowl; add garlic.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Transfer to greased 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.