Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
A creamy nightcap with a hint of spice! Recipe from Drinkswap.
- 30 ml coffee liqueur, Kahlua
- 1 dash goldschlager
- 30 ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 60 ml espresso coffee
- 60 ml heavy cream
- Fill a mixer with ice and add baileys, kahlua, goldshlager, and cream.
- Shake for 5 seconds and strain into an ice-filled double rocks glass.
- Add chilled coffee, stir and serve.
This is very good and I used half and half cream. Thanks Mandy :) Made for Market tag
This was quite yummy and very creamy. I tagged this recipe because I had just a bit of heavy cream left to use up and this did the job. I made two batches. One without Kahlua because I ran out. My hubby says (and I agree) that the funny thing is you can taste the espresso better without the Kahlua. Anyway we enjoyed it. Thanks.