I don't know where this recipe originates, but it was printed in the local newspaper. It's easy to make and tastes divine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (18 ounce) package break 'n bake refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 20 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Have ready 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder and cinnamon.
- 3Break apart the cookie dough and roll each piece into a ball. Roll the balls in the cocoa mixture and place 2-inches apart on the ungreased baking sheets.
- 4Bake the cookies for 11 minutes and then remove from the oven.
- 5Place a chocolate kiss in the center of each cookie, pressing down slightly to set.
- 6Return the cookies to the oven and bake until lightly browned, 2--3 minutes longer.
- 7Cool briefly on a wire rack.
- 8Enjoy them while they're warm!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Midnight Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.4 mg
- Sodium 111.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g