1/1 Photo of Midnight Eggs and Cheese Sandwich
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread, and while still hot, place on a plate and add one slice of cheese to each slice of toast.
- 2Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- 3Crack the egg into a bowl, fill one half of the egg shell with water and pour into the bowl.
- 4Add the Tabasco Sauce and whisk into a froth.
- 5Pour the beaten egg into the frying pan, and stir lightly until the egg has set.
- 6Pour the scrambled egg and the butter from the pan on one slice of the toast, place the other slice on top, and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Midnight Eggs and Cheese Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 684.2
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 314.6 mg
- Sodium 1617.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 32.5 g