Midnight Eggs and Cheese Sandwich
- Toast the bread, and while still hot, place on a plate and add one slice of cheese to each slice of toast.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Crack the egg into a bowl, fill one half of the egg shell with water and pour into the bowl.
- Add the Tabasco Sauce and whisk into a froth.
- Pour the beaten egg into the frying pan, and stir lightly until the egg has set.
- Pour the scrambled egg and the butter from the pan on one slice of the toast, place the other slice on top, and allow to cool.