Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This comes from Kraft Food and Family Holiday Favorites booklet. I absolutely LOVE it!
- 1 (8 ounce) package chocolate cake mix, any variety
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1⁄2 cup general foods international coffees instant coffee, any flavor
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package semisweet baking chocolate, chopped (I use chocolate chips)
- Beat all ingredients except chopped chocolate in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl often.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Spoon batter into lightly greased and floured 12 cup fluted tube pan or 10 inch tube pan Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out cleanl Cool in pan for 10 minutes or wore rack.
- Loosen cake from side of pan with spatula or knife.
- Invert cake onto rack and gently remove cake.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve with raspberries, if desired.