1/1 Photo of Midgnight Garden Chicken Casserole
This quick and easy recipe is ready in a jiffy, especially if you have leftover cooked chicken and rice! From the "Lone Star Cookbook 1997-98", Aggie Moms Club, Texarkana TX
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain the beans and corn. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, soup, chicken, rice, and milk.
- 3Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Pour chicken and vegetable mixture into the dish.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Top casserole with onion rings. Bake an additional 10 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Midgnight Garden Chicken Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 514.8
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 992.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings